the glorious Forms …
…now, I know how much we all hate filling out forms; but these are super-duper important to getting your money’s worth … so, pleeease fill it out completely
important! The questionnaires will help give a clearer PICTURE of what your style is; and what message you want to convey.
for all things Branding
Your brand image defines your style as a company making it important to design what reflects your company accurately.
Note: Please send samples, draw sketches, or anything else you can think of to convey your preliminary ideas to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Aesthetix Pro will provide you with a clean, mobile friendly web design, with solid navigation, and aim to help build trust with target audience.
The combination of aesthetics & functionality is something aimed to be implemented in all projects… and the main ingredient being, creative.
consent agreement to replicate
This is not simply about a giving Aesthetix Pro permission to re-design, edit, remake or replicate an existing design or logo; it is also a legal agreement between the Aesthetix Pro and the client, copyright owner.
- If you are not the copyright owner, please respond to this request with a short letter directing Aesthetix Pro to the current copyright holder via email, email@example.com
- If you are the copyright owner, please fill this form and attach the image in question as well.
Website Support service agreement
Hours of Support:
Support operates strictly on working days* [Mon-Fri] only, 10.30am – 5pm.
And offers a single point of contact for all customer inquiries related to technical infrastructures.
*Please give allowance for public/bank holidays.
• WhatsApp – +234 809 123 3334
• eMail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, I only communicate via WhatsApp and email for record purposes [during working hours only].
Incidents and Service Requests:
• Any critical Incident or critical Service Request should be initiated by eMail, to ensure proper prioritization.
• When sending an eMail, summarise the nature of the Incident or Service Request in the Subject field.
Support assigns a Priority to every Incident or Service Request that is initiated.
The Aesthetix Pro Prioritisation Model is used to ensure a consistent approach to defining the sequence in which an item needs to be resolved.
The Priority assigned, depends upon:
• The Impact on the business [size, scope and complexity of the Incident].
• The Urgency to the business [time within which resolution is required].
• The resource availability.
• The expected effort in resolving or completing a task.
• Aesthetix Pro will update customers as Incidents are being worked and upon Incident resolution.
• Aesthetix Pro will also provide communications when Incidents or outages occur that may impact the customer.
Aesthetix Pro will provide a general maintenance support at a fee or the necessary data* will be handed over to the customer via email for it to maintained and upgraded by customer.
• Cpanel information
• Backend information
• Backup files of website
• apk file [if applicable]
Note: After handed over, we strongly suggest it only be in the hands of those trusted in the organisation. [At least 2 internal personnel].
General Maintenance support:
The modification of the website after handover, to correct errors, to improve performance and fixing general defects.
• General Maintenance will be charged at a flat monthly rate of NGN45,000 or NGN250,000 annual or NGN125,000 bi-annual for project less than NGN2,500,000. And for projects above NGN2,500,000 , the fee is charged at 10% of cost of project; annual or bi-annual.
• All new upgrade will be charged extra, subject to the level of resource needed to achieve the goal. [*one off payments as needed]
Upgrade support: [which requires *one off payments]
The process of replacing with a newer version [new features, elements, modules, framework and other upgrades].
*One off payments fees:
• Starting price at NGN25,000 per feature or elements.
• Starting price at NGN100,000 per major upgrades, like framework or modules of the website.